Hurry up! Only 11 items left in stock.
Introducing the Back Relief Stretcher, which is here to help you stretch your back at home. The back stretcher works by stretching the back muscles and giving your back a fresh and free feeling.
The Back Relief Stretcher has helped hundreds of customers with their stubborn back, neck & shoulder discomfort by just doing 7-10 minutes of stretching every day.
The Back Relief Stretcher works as decompression therapy to strengthen the back muscles by allowing them to get back into their natural position. The acupressure points make it even better by relieving tension to provide you with the best treatment in your own home. It can hold up to 165kg in weight.
✔️ Helps in relieving Back, Shoulder & Neck Discomfort
✔️ Professional Stretching can be Done in Home Settings
✔️ Strengthens Your Back at Home
✔️ Can Support up to 165kg weight
✔️ May Reduce Tension & Soreness in Back Muscles
30 Days Money Back Guarantee:
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to all our buyers. We promise that if there are any quality problems during the 30-day, we will provide a solution in good faith and guarantee a 100% refund, if applicable within the eligible time period as per our policy (T&C's apply).
Standard Shipping: FREE of cost and takes 6-12 working days.
Express Shipping: $6.99 comes between 4-10 working days.
Order Processing: Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours.
Tracking Information: Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details. This allows you to monitor the progress of your order until it reaches its destination.
- Multiple Items Ordered: If you order multiple items in a single order, they may ship from multiple locations based on stock availability. This is done to ensure that you receive your full order as quickly as possible.
Track My Order:
Simply click on Track Your Order tab at the top of the page or click on this link: https://painfreeaussies.com.au/apps/tracktor/track
Efforts to Expedite Shipping:
Dedicated Monitoring Team: We have an outstanding team that monitors the status of in-transit packages on a daily basis. Just send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with your query.
Urgent Measures: Our team takes prompt and necessary measures to ensure quicker and safer shipping, even in the face of unexpected delays.
Package Return Scenarios:
- Inaccurate/Incomplete Address: If the address provided is inaccurate or incomplete, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package and it may be returned.
- Refused: If the recipient refuses to accept the package, it will be returned.
- Unclaimed: If the recipient does not claim the package within a specified time period, it may be returned.
- Recipient Not Located at Address/Moved: If the recipient cannot be located at the provided address or has moved, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package, resulting in a return.
- Unknown Reason: There may be cases where the package is returned for reasons unknown or not specified.
Steps to Take:
Contact Us: You can also get in touch with us (customer support) to inquire about the return and explore the possibility of redelivery. Message us via Contact Us (https://painfreeaussies.com.au/pages/contact-us) page and we’d love to help you.