Hurry up! Only 8 items left in stock.
Do you feel neck discomfort while you're driving?
Do you find your car seats causing discomfort in your neck and back from long drives?
Do you feel tired while you’re driving on long trips?
Unfortunately, some car seats are not designed to provide proper neck and spine support. As a result, people with neck discomfort, back discomfort, or other postural issues feel more tired and in discomfort while driving.
However, using the Car Seat Headrest can now save you up to 99% of the time from feeling tired and experiencing neck and back discomfort.
✔️ Helps in Relieving Neck, Shoulder, & Back discomfort While Driving
✔️ Maintains the Body’s Natural Posture
✔️ Safe, Healthy & Premium Quality
✔️ Easy to Instal On Any Car Seat
✔️ 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
✔️ Keeps Spine in Shape While Driving
The Premium Car Seat Headrest is designed to fit and adjust to any car seat in the world. It measures 36cm in length and 30cm in width. It is shaped to keep the spine in its natural posture to keep the neck, shoulder, and back comfortable while you enjoy driving.
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to all our buyers. We promise that if there are any quality problems during the 30-day, we will provide a solution in good faith and guarantee a 100% refund, if applicable within the eligible time period as per our policy (T&C's apply).
Standard Shipping: FREE of cost and takes 6-12 working days.
Express Shipping: $6.99 comes between 4-10 working days.
Order Processing: Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours.
Tracking Information: Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details. This allows you to monitor the progress of your order until it reaches its destination.
- Multiple Items Ordered: If you order multiple items in a single order, they may ship from multiple locations based on stock availability. This is done to ensure that you receive your full order as quickly as possible.
Track My Order:
Simply click on Track Your Order tab at the top of the page or click on this link: https://painfreeaussies.com.au/apps/tracktor/track
Efforts to Expedite Shipping:
Dedicated Monitoring Team: We have an outstanding team that monitors the status of in-transit packages on a daily basis. Just send us an email on email@example.com and we will help you with your query.
Urgent Measures: Our team takes prompt and necessary measures to ensure quicker and safer shipping, even in the face of unexpected delays.
Package Return Scenarios:
- Inaccurate/Incomplete Address: If the address provided is inaccurate or incomplete, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package and it may be returned.
- Refused: If the recipient refuses to accept the package, it will be returned.
- Unclaimed: If the recipient does not claim the package within a specified time period, it may be returned.
- Recipient Not Located at Address/Moved: If the recipient cannot be located at the provided address or has moved, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package, resulting in a return.
- Unknown Reason: There may be cases where the package is returned for reasons unknown or not specified.
Steps to Take:
Contact Us: You can also get in touch with us (customer support) to inquire about the return and explore the possibility of redelivery. Message us via Contact Us (https://painfreeaussies.com.au/pages/contact-us) page and we’d love to help you.