When it comes to having a massage, the first thing that comes to mind is hand massage. In olden times, for doing massage, hands, elbows, knees, and fingers were one of the popular and common preferences.
But, with the passage of time, Technology has totally changed the way of providing massage services. Here, we’re going to discuss massage guns. Let’s get to know more about the body massager gun.
Body Massager Gun Overview
A massage gun uses a percussion mechanism to deliver rapid bursts of pressure to the muscles, which can help to enhance blood circulation, overcome muscle soreness and stiffness and promote faster recovery.
The pressure from the massage gun can also help to release knots and trigger points in the muscles, which can improve the range of motion and reduce discomfort. Additionally, the massage gun can help to release tension, relax the muscles and promote a sense of well-being.
Check out These Top rated Massagers in Australia here.
What Does A Body Massager Gun Do to Your Muscles?
Well, the following are things that a muscle body massager does to your muscles.
- It can overcome the injury risk by preparing the muscles for physical activity.
- It helps in enhancing the overall muscle imbalance and improves posture.
- It can also break up scar tissues and adhesion.
- Get more flexibility of the muscle fibers.
- It can aid in releasing lactic acid, which is responsible for muscle build-up after an intense body workout.
- It can excite the release of endorphins that improves mood.
- Increase the production of collagen that gives you a vibrant skin appearance.
5 Benefits of Massager Gun for Muscles
Properly using a massager machine gun can have a lot of benefits. Some of them are listed below.
1. Sound Sleep
In this hectic life, who doesn’t want to have a peaceful and sound sleep? Well, that probably would be the answer ‘yes’. It’s an undeniable fact that good quality and deep sleep can help you to be energetic throughout the day.
When you get a massage with a hand massager gun properly under the guidance of a professional massage therapist, then you get the real benefits of using it. If you’ve issues getting good sleep, then using a muscle massager gun can do miracles.
Give some extra relief to your back with back discomfort products using these amazing Stretchers, Massagers, and Body Posture Correctors
2. Targeted & Faster Massage
It’s a very challenging task to provide a faster and more quality massage using your hands. An electric massager gun (also known as a ball massager gun) can provide a targeted deep tissue massage that can enhance the functioning of specific areas experiencing discomfort.
Furthermore, as some sports therapists dictate, a massage gun stimulates the nerves, promoting increased blood flow and muscle and tissue flexibility.
A massager gun can also provide a more consistent level of pressure and vibration, which can benefit individuals who prefer a specific type of massage. However, it's important to note that massager gun massage should be used cautiously.
3. Quicker Relief
How often does it happen that you’re getting late for your work and you want to get a quick massage therapy to relieve your muscle discomfort? Well, it often happens to all of us.
Suppose you’re suffering from severe back discomfort and looking for quick healing; you may use a back massager gun. In this situation, you don’t have to run for a professional massage therapist.
People majorly use massager guns for neck and back discomfort in this sedentary lifestyle.
According to Massage Gun Advice, A massage gun for muscle therapy is highly recommended for rehab treatment because it helps to faster recovery and provides prevention from re-injury.
5. Improve Connective Tissues
Connective tissues or Fascia are essential in supporting muscles, bones and other structures in the body. Sometimes, these tissues become tighter due to severe injury.
So, in this scenario, a fascial gun massager can be helpful that uses a percussive vibration to target the connective tissues and release tension and tightness.
How to Choose the Best Handheld Massager Gun?
If you’re a resident of Australia and looking for a muscle massager gun in Australia, then you are at the right destination. Let’s get to know some points while choosing the best handheld massage gun:
- Consider the power of the massager gun. Look for a model that has a high-power motor, which will provide a stronger massage and be more effective at targeting deep tissue.
- Properly check the massager gun that has multiple speed settings. This will allow you to adjust the intensity of the massage to suit your needs and preferences.
- Look for a massager gun that comes with a variety of attachments. This will allow you to target specific areas of the body and customize your massage experience.
- Consider the noise level of the massager gun. Look for a model that is quiet, as a loud massager gun can be disruptive and distracting.
- Look for a massager gun with long battery life, so you can use it for longer periods without having to stop and recharge.
- Consider the design and build quality of the massager gun. Look for a model that is comfortable to hold and easy to use, and made with high-quality materials built to last.
Important Note: Please don’t forget to consult with a healthcare professional before using any massage gun (especially if you’ve any underlying medical condition or in case of pregnancy.)
Watch More : More Benefits of Massager Guns
So far, we’ve done a detailed discussion on using a massage gun for your muscle. Using high-speed, percussive vibrations, a massage gun can target deep tissue and release muscle tension.
It's an excellent option for people who want to incorporate regular massage into their self-care routine and those who have busy schedules or live in areas where massage therapy is not easily accessible. However, the massage gun must be used under the supervision of a professional healthcare expert.