Hurry up! Only 8 items left in stock.
Do you suffer from any foot discomfort or injuries after playing sports?
Do you wish to use magneto therapy to activate the nerves in your foot?
Are you aware that your feet include the reflex zones for your internal organs?
Meet the Trending Product of 2023, Acupressure & Reflexology Sandals! Our Acupressure & Reflexology Sandals are uniquely designed to help improve your health and well-being. The 30 acupressure points on the sandal provide relief from foot discomfort, while the 4 tourmaline energy magnets promote magneto therapy.
How Does It Work?
Our Acupressure & Reflexology Sandals feature massaging nodules in the footbed to stimulate the thousands of nerve endings in the foot. It is known to ease foot discomfort from sports or other injuries while relaxing the muscles and joints. They also have a favorable effect on the corresponding body tissues and organs, including reducing headaches and digestive problems.
✔️ Promotes Blood Circulation & Stimulates the Nerves
✔️ Minimises Headaches & other Digestive Issues
✔️ Relieves Foot, Heel, & Lower Back Discomfort
✔️ Improves Metabolism & Enhances your Overall Health
✔️ Soothes Discomfort from Sports & Injuries
✔️ Helps to Improve your Physical Mobility
✔️ Absorbs Pressure Off your Feet
✔️ Relaxes Muscles & Joints
✔️ 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
✔️ Zip Pay & AfterPay Available
✔️ Free & Fast Shipping Australia Wide
Our Reflexology & Acupuncture Sandals are made of premium quality EVA materials and are available in small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes. They feature an adjustable design for a perfect fit.
Our Reflexology & Acupuncture Sandals have 30 acupressure points on each sandal, with each point offering relief to different parts of the body.
1 x Pair of Therapeutic Slippers
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to all our buyers. We promise that if there are any quality problems during the 30-day, we will provide a solution in good faith and guarantee a 100% refund, if applicable within the eligible time period as per our policy (T&C's apply).
Standard Shipping: FREE of cost and takes 6-12 working days.
Express Shipping: $6.99 comes between 4-10 working days.
Order Processing: Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours.
Tracking Information: Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details. This allows you to monitor the progress of your order until it reaches its destination.
- Multiple Items Ordered: If you order multiple items in a single order, they may ship from multiple locations based on stock availability. This is done to ensure that you receive your full order as quickly as possible.
Track My Order:
Simply click on Track Your Order tab at the top of the page or click on this link: https://painfreeaussies.com.au/apps/tracktor/track
Efforts to Expedite Shipping:
Dedicated Monitoring Team: We have an outstanding team that monitors the status of in-transit packages on a daily basis. Just send us an email on email@example.com and we will help you with your query.
Urgent Measures: Our team takes prompt and necessary measures to ensure quicker and safer shipping, even in the face of unexpected delays.
Package Return Scenarios:
- Inaccurate/Incomplete Address: If the address provided is inaccurate or incomplete, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package and it may be returned.
- Refused: If the recipient refuses to accept the package, it will be returned.
- Unclaimed: If the recipient does not claim the package within a specified time period, it may be returned.
- Recipient Not Located at Address/Moved: If the recipient cannot be located at the provided address or has moved, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package, resulting in a return.
- Unknown Reason: There may be cases where the package is returned for reasons unknown or not specified.
Steps to Take:
Contact Us: You can also get in touch with us (customer support) to inquire about the return and explore the possibility of redelivery. Message us via Contact Us (https://painfreeaussies.com.au/pages/contact-us) page and we’d love to help you.