Hurry up! Only 9 items left in stock.
Introducing the Compression Socks that help to relieve swelling and balance high & low blood pressure in the legs, alleviate leg discomfort and increase productivity to the maximum.
The Compression Socks work by improving blood flow in the legs. The compression of the socks gently pushes blood flow up the leg and helps to prevent swelling.
Many people benefit from compression socks after surgery, during pregnancy, having leg swelling, joint or calf discomfort or as their legs become achy, swollen or feeling heavy.
“I have had my feet very tired for the past 6 months. Nothing worked as well as the Compression Socks. I used to wake up in the middle of the night with a lot of discomfort in my calves and feet. These socks work like magic. It keeps my lower legs and feet very comfortable. Bought X3 more pairs”. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - James B
✔️ Super Easy to Take Off & Put On
✔️ Decreases Discomfort & Tiredness in Legs
✔️ Comfortable, breathable & Light-Weight
✔️ Helps in Leg Cramps & Swollen Ankles
These Compression Socks are unisex and made from top-quality polyester cotton material. It comes in 3 colours: Blue, Black & Pink.
The Compression socks can be worn for most of the active hours during the day. These can be worn while Walking, Running, Long Drive, Exercising, Hiking, Workout, Cycling, Climbing, Walking, Jogging or even Picking up your child from school, working from home, going on an outing with friends, and several day-to-day activities.
Standard Shipping: FREE of cost and takes 6-12 working days.
Express Shipping: $6.99 comes between 4-10 working days.
Order Processing: Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours.
Tracking Information: Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details. This allows you to monitor the progress of your order until it reaches its destination.
- Multiple Items Ordered: If you order multiple items in a single order, they may ship from multiple locations based on stock availability. This is done to ensure that you receive your full order as quickly as possible.
Track My Order:
Simply click on Track Your Order tab at the top of the page or click on this link: https://painfreeaussies.com.au/apps/tracktor/track
Efforts to Expedite Shipping:
Dedicated Monitoring Team: We have an outstanding team that monitors the status of in-transit packages on a daily basis. Just send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with your query.
Urgent Measures: Our team takes prompt and necessary measures to ensure quicker and safer shipping, even in the face of unexpected delays.
Package Return Scenarios:
- Inaccurate/Incomplete Address: If the address provided is inaccurate or incomplete, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package and it may be returned.
- Refused: If the recipient refuses to accept the package, it will be returned.
- Unclaimed: If the recipient does not claim the package within a specified time period, it may be returned.
- Recipient Not Located at Address/Moved: If the recipient cannot be located at the provided address or has moved, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package, resulting in a return.
- Unknown Reason: There may be cases where the package is returned for reasons unknown or not specified.
Steps to Take:
Contact Us: You can also get in touch with us (customer support) to inquire about the return and explore the possibility of redelivery. Message us via Contact Us (https://painfreeaussies.com.au/pages/contact-us) page and we’d love to help you.