Hurry up! Only 10 items left in stock.
Do you have to sit up and walk often and get distracted from work?
Do you have discomfort in your lumbar and back areas when you finish your work or study day sitting in a chair?
Now, imagine sitting all day on any chair in total comfort! Introducing the Back & Seat Cushion. The Back & Seat Cushion helps you sit longer while supporting your back and lumbar area and preventing any injuries. These cushions are designed for users to have more focus and stay seated for longer periods of time in their seats and enjoy their time working.
Living with discomfort in back eliminates the fun and happiness of your entire day and life. It is uncomfortable, tiring and exhausting. It interferes with daily activities, work at the office, and family time as well. The Back & Seat Cushion can be used for any chair, including office chairs, car seats, kitchen chairs, office chairs, truck seats, wheelchairs, home office chairs, or any other recliners.
✔️ Reduces Lower Back Discomfort
✔️ Improves your body's Posture
✔️ Enhances Body Balance
✔️ Eases Neck & Back Discomfort
✔️ Helps You Sit Longer & Focus on Work
✔️ Chemical-Free and High Quality.
✔️ Soft, Comfortable, Long-Lasting Resilience & Durability
✔️ Free Shipping Australia-Wide
30-Days Money Back Guarantee:
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to all our buyers. We promise that if there are any quality problems during the 30-day, we will provide a solution in good faith and guarantee a 100% refund, if applicable within the eligible time period as per our policy (T&C's apply).
Standard Shipping: FREE of cost and takes 6-12 working days.
Express Shipping: $6.99 comes between 4-10 working days.
Order Processing: Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours.
Tracking Information: Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details. This allows you to monitor the progress of your order until it reaches its destination.
- Multiple Items Ordered: If you order multiple items in a single order, they may ship from multiple locations based on stock availability. This is done to ensure that you receive your full order as quickly as possible.
Track My Order:
Simply click on Track Your Order tab at the top of the page or click on this link: https://painfreeaussies.com.au/apps/tracktor/track
Efforts to Expedite Shipping:
Dedicated Monitoring Team: We have an outstanding team that monitors the status of in-transit packages on a daily basis. Just send us an email on email@example.com and we will help you with your query.
Urgent Measures: Our team takes prompt and necessary measures to ensure quicker and safer shipping, even in the face of unexpected delays.
Package Return Scenarios:
- Inaccurate/Incomplete Address: If the address provided is inaccurate or incomplete, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package and it may be returned.
- Refused: If the recipient refuses to accept the package, it will be returned.
- Unclaimed: If the recipient does not claim the package within a specified time period, it may be returned.
- Recipient Not Located at Address/Moved: If the recipient cannot be located at the provided address or has moved, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package, resulting in a return.
- Unknown Reason: There may be cases where the package is returned for reasons unknown or not specified.
Steps to Take:
Contact Us: You can also get in touch with us (customer support) to inquire about the return and explore the possibility of redelivery. Message us via Contact Us (https://painfreeaussies.com.au/pages/contact-us) page and we’d love to help you.