Hurry up! Only 8 items left in stock.
Would you like to fall asleep faster and wake up more refreshed and comfortable?
Are you having trouble sleeping at night due to sensitivity to light, noise, or odour?
Meet the Headache Relief Hat which can help in sleeping faster, and wake up relaxed. A headache relief Hat (sleep mask) is a great way to simulate darkness without exerting too much effort. It blocks out light as it gives your eyes the calming effect of deep pressure stimulation.
HOW IT WORKS
Headache Relief Hat helps minimise discomfort. It fits well while blocking light. Expert-grade inside gel and premium insulation maintain a constant temperature or up to 30 minutes. The design of this sleep mask is soft so that it won't irritate your skin and has a nose gap that perfectly fits your face. It is naturally odourless and hypoallergenic.
Comfortable and soft, machine-washable, stretchable, and available in different colors.
✔️ Provide a Calming Effect That May Encourage you to Fall Asleep Sooner
✔️ Keeps Light Out for More Uninterrupted Sleep
✔️ Put You in Relaxation Mode Skin. Friendly, Soft Quality & Universal size
✔️ Machine Washable
✔️ 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
✔️ Free & Fast Shipping Australia Wide
Headache Relief Hat is made with an eco-friendly moderate stretch fabric from recycled cotton, providing long-lasting performance. It is made from skin-friendly fabrics, odourless, and hypoallergenic. It has blackout shades or curtains for a better long-term strategy.
It is machine washable, highly portable, and perfect for travel.
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to all our buyers. We promise that if there are any quality problems during the 30-day, we will provide a solution in good faith and guarantee a 100% refund, if applicable within the eligible time period as per our policy (T&C's apply).
Standard Shipping: FREE of cost and takes 6-12 working days.
Express Shipping: $6.99 comes between 4-10 working days.
Order Processing: Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours.
Tracking Information: Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details. This allows you to monitor the progress of your order until it reaches its destination.
- Multiple Items Ordered: If you order multiple items in a single order, they may ship from multiple locations based on stock availability. This is done to ensure that you receive your full order as quickly as possible.
Track My Order:
Simply click on Track Your Order tab at the top of the page or click on this link: https://painfreeaussies.com.au/apps/tracktor/track
Efforts to Expedite Shipping:
Dedicated Monitoring Team: We have an outstanding team that monitors the status of in-transit packages on a daily basis. Just send us an email on email@example.com and we will help you with your query.
Urgent Measures: Our team takes prompt and necessary measures to ensure quicker and safer shipping, even in the face of unexpected delays.
Package Return Scenarios:
- Inaccurate/Incomplete Address: If the address provided is inaccurate or incomplete, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package and it may be returned.
- Refused: If the recipient refuses to accept the package, it will be returned.
- Unclaimed: If the recipient does not claim the package within a specified time period, it may be returned.
- Recipient Not Located at Address/Moved: If the recipient cannot be located at the provided address or has moved, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package, resulting in a return.
- Unknown Reason: There may be cases where the package is returned for reasons unknown or not specified.
Steps to Take:
Contact Us: You can also get in touch with us (customer support) to inquire about the return and explore the possibility of redelivery. Message us via Contact Us (https://painfreeaussies.com.au/pages/contact-us) page and we’d love to help you.