Hurry up! Only 6 items left in stock.
What if you could revitalise your skin in the comfort of your own home?
Do you want to increase your skin's elasticity?
Do you desire glowing skin and to appear 7–10 years younger?
Introducing the LED Light Therapy, which revives, and rejuvenates your face and neck in 10 minutes every day. In the past year, the LED Light Therapy has helped more than thousands of users world-wide look amazing and gain the confidence they deserve.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This skin rejuvenation face mask reduces visible signs of aging and restore healthy and glowing skin. Not just that, it comes in 7 different light settings, each colour with its unique benefits, boosting anti-aging, and leaving you with younger, fresher and better skin.
✔️ Comfortable & Ideal for All Skin Types
✔️ Save Money on Unnecessary Salon & Spa Treatments
✔️ Stimulate Skin Rejuvenation & Reverse Aging
✔️ Tested & Trusted by Dermatologists & Thousands of Users
✔️ 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
✔️ Zip Pay & AfterPay Available
✔️ Free & Fast Shipping Australia Wide
The LED light therapy uses natural light waves, which the LED transmits into the skin, stimulating skin rejuvenation and reversing aging.
When the skin absorbs light, light energy is converted into intracellular energy, causing a photochemical reaction that gives your skin transformative results in as little as 12 weeks with no downtime.
The Light Therapy LED device is suitable for all skin types.
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to all our buyers. We promise that if there are any quality problems during the 30-day, we will provide a solution in good faith and guarantee a 100% refund, if applicable within the eligible time period as per our policy (T&C's apply).
Please note: The following individuals are not recommended to use this product:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Individuals with a history of malignancies or who have a cardiac pacemaker or other metal implants.
- Individuals with serious medical conditions like diabetes and osteoporosis, coagulation disorders, or those taking medication that affects blood clotting.
Standard Shipping: FREE of cost and takes 6-12 working days.
Express Shipping: $6.99 comes between 4-10 working days.
Order Processing: Orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours.
Tracking Information: Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking details. This allows you to monitor the progress of your order until it reaches its destination.
- Multiple Items Ordered: If you order multiple items in a single order, they may ship from multiple locations based on stock availability. This is done to ensure that you receive your full order as quickly as possible.
Track My Order:
Simply click on Track Your Order tab at the top of the page or click on this link: https://painfreeaussies.com.au/apps/tracktor/track
Efforts to Expedite Shipping:
Dedicated Monitoring Team: We have an outstanding team that monitors the status of in-transit packages on a daily basis. Just send us an email on email@example.com and we will help you with your query.
Urgent Measures: Our team takes prompt and necessary measures to ensure quicker and safer shipping, even in the face of unexpected delays.
Package Return Scenarios:
- Inaccurate/Incomplete Address: If the address provided is inaccurate or incomplete, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package and it may be returned.
- Refused: If the recipient refuses to accept the package, it will be returned.
- Unclaimed: If the recipient does not claim the package within a specified time period, it may be returned.
- Recipient Not Located at Address/Moved: If the recipient cannot be located at the provided address or has moved, the carrier may be unable to deliver the package, resulting in a return.
- Unknown Reason: There may be cases where the package is returned for reasons unknown or not specified.
Steps to Take:
Contact Us: You can also get in touch with us (customer support) to inquire about the return and explore the possibility of redelivery. Message us via Contact Us (https://painfreeaussies.com.au/pages/contact-us) page and we’d love to help you.